The CVC EC30 Wrap Labeler is built to automatically apply pressure sensitive labels onto round containers at up to 120 bottles per minute. The economical EC30 is part of our EC Line of labelers which include servo motor drives and touch screen controls at very affordable price points. The EC 30 has 100 channels of memory and can be ordered with an optional Hot Stamp for lot/date coding on labels. The EC30 is an ideal machine for contract packagers and manufacturers serving the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and food markets.
- Self Set Auto Adjusting Control System
- Stainless Steel Frame on lockable casters
- Stainless Steel flat bed conveyor with 6" wide table top chain
- Touchscreen HMI
- Label head with up to ± 1/32" accuracy (* bottles / containers dependent)
- 18" long Integrated Wrap Station with vacuum assist
- Label Sensor for Paper or Opaque Labels
- Product Sensor with Opaque and Clear Bottle Mode
- Variable Speed Separator Wheel
Note: The actual rates may vary significantly depending on the following: products, product characteristics, required fill counts, quantity or volume, and bottle dimensions.
- Hot Stamp (Lot/Date Coding) or Integrated Thermal Encoder
- Adjustable tilt for tapered bottles
- Clear label sensor, custom wrap belts, feed screw assembly
- Infeed and outfeed conveyor extensions
- Missing Hot Stamp Imprint Check System
- Ribbon Check Sensor
The dimensions shown are for standard machine. The conveyor can be extended: the length may vary based on selected options. This machine can run independently or be integrated into an automated packaging line. All CVC equipment is covered by a one-year parts warranty. Full Warranty details are included in our equipment proposals or can be found on our website.
All CVC labelers include our patented Self Set™ software which utilizes a high frequency encoder for extremely easy setup and wrinkle free labeling at the touch of a button.