The CVC 210 Bottom Labeler is built to automatically apply pressure sensitive labels onto the bottom of flat and indented containers. The CVC 210 comes standard with a 6” wide belt conveyor and is ideal for contract packagers and manufacturers serving the nutraceutical, food, cosmetic, personal care, and consumer electronic markets.
All CVC labelers include our patented SelfSet™ software which utilizes a high frequency encoder for extremely easy setup and wrinkle free labeling at the touch of a button.
- SelfSet™ Auto Adjusting Control System/li>
- Stainless Steel Frame on Lockable Casters
- Stainless Steel Flatbed Conveyor, 6” Wide Endless Green Belt
- Touchscreen HMI
- Label Head with up to ± 1 mm (1/32”) Accuracy
- Label Sensor for Paper or Opaque Labels
- Capacity: up to 150 Pieces Per Minute (PPM) (subject to our factory trial confirmation)
- Clear, Metallic or Color Label Sensor
- End to End Transfer Plates
- Infeed and Outfeed Conveyor Extensions (Factory installed only)
- Separator Wheel for Controlled Spacing (Factory installed only)
The dimensions shown are for standard machine. The conveyor can be extended: the length may var y based on selected options. This machine can run independently or be integrated into an automated packaging line. All CVC equipment is covered by a one-year parts warranty. Full Warranty details are included in our equipment proposals or can be found on our website.