The CVC 1117 Series of Cotton Inserter is designed to insert polyester, rayon, or cotton coil into containers at speeds up to up to 80 bottles per minute. The CVC 1117 is Siemens PLC driven and Servo Motor controlled. Options include tower lamp, missing cotton in bottle detection, reject, and reject verification. The cotton piece length can be set from 70mm to 150mm. It can place from 1-10 inserts per bottles.
- Can be fitted over existing conveyor.
- Servo Motor & Siemens PLC Controlled.
- Display touchscreen instruction for machine operation is available in two languages.
- Capability of recipe storage.
- Storage and printing of Production Report and Alarm Report.
- Safety guards with automatic machine stop when opened.
- Servo driven.
- Bottle backlog sensor.
- Type 304 stainless steel bin, frame, enclosure panels.
- Type 316L stainless steel and FDA approved liquid contact parts.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- CE or UL/CSA standard PC safety guard.
- Built to cGMP standards.
- Cotton storage box
- Infeed / outfeed conveyor extensions
- Infeed rotary table
- Rotary accumulation table
- Bottle reject system
- Reject verification
- Validation of bottle discharge
- Missing cotton detection & reject system
- Bottle format changeover parts
- Tower lamp
- 21 CFR Part 11 License
- OPC UA for data collection
he dimensions shown are for standard machine. The conveyor can be extended: the length may vary based on selected options. This machine can run independently or be integrated into an automated packaging line. All CVC equipment is covered by a one-year par ts warranty. Full Warranty details are included in our equipment proposals or can be found on our website.